A Message to Our Loyal Customers
Stay Positive, Safe, and Healthy
Gardening is good for the soul and indispensable during these times! According to the state of New Jersey, Back to Nature’s Garden Center can remain open as an essential business.
Projects and Progress
The company as a whole is continuing to work on landscape projects, ongoing maintenance contracts, and store client properties. During these times, our staff will be practicing social distancing. If you have any concerns or questions, we are happy to talk via phone or email.
Back to Nature’s Office Contact Information
Phone Number: (908) 439-4639
The Garden Center
(curbside / parking lot pick up)
1. You can call in or email your order to us! Please include a call back phone number in the email.
2. You’ll pay over the phone when we confirm your order.
3. Call the store when your arrive in the parking lot and we’ll direct you over the phone from there!
4. Simply call or email us at (908) 350-7506 or email@example.com
1. We’re offering delivery! If you’re within our store’s 10 mile-radius, the delivery is free.
2. Simply call or email us at (908) 350-7506 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Distancing Shopping
(coming into the store, virtually or outdoors)
1. Outdoors: If you would like to walk through our outdoor nursery, annuals, and perennials, please call or email the store to make a Social Distance Shopping appointment
2. Virtually: The indoor section of the store will not be available for customers to shop or enter, however if you call into our store, we can offer a FaceTime appointment for your virtual shopping experience!
3. Simply call or email us at (908) 350-7506 or email@example.com